Sunday, March 16, 2008

Commercial Break: Want a Wii?


The following is a sponsored post. Please visit our sponsor's site to thank them for allowing us to make more contributions to children's organizations!
You know what would be really cool to have? A Nintento Wii! Its something I've only seen and heard about, but never played myself! It looks fun though. I remember when I was a little kid, playing ColecoVision and Atari with my teenaged aunt and uncle! Who would have thought that video games would come this far, so quickly?
You can actually register to win a Nintendo Wii, complete with a Nintendo Wii Console, Wii Stand, 5 Sports games ( Boxing, Baseball, Tennis, Golf and bowling), 1 Remote Controller, 1 Nunchuk Controller, 1 Sensor Bar, 1 Wii AC Adapter, and 1 Wii AV Cable. Thats everything you could possibly need to start enjoying Wii! So, make sure you Click Here for a Chance to Win a Nintendo® Wii™!
From the same site, you can also bid on a chance to get Charter High-Speed Internet For Life. I guess this works like a regular online auction... You decide how much you would be willing to pay for Internet for the rest of your life, and make your bid. The highest bidder will get the Internet, at the price they named! Sounds too good to be true, huh? But it is definitely true... just check out the site!
Good luck! I hope you win!

No comments: