Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Commercial Break: Exotic Vacations!

The following is a sponsored post. Please visit our sponsor's website to thank them for allowing us to make more contributions to children's organizations!
I'm freezing to death right now... I mean literally, I'm inside my house, wearing a warm bathrobe over my jeans and sweatshirt, plus wearing slippers, and I've got my hood up on the sweatshirt, and I'm still freezing! Now is the time when I wish I could go on an exotic vacation. Somewhere different, that most people don't think about when they consider vacations. Like, maybe, Abu Dhabi! I've heard its beautiful there, with its beautiful architecture and fancy gardens.
If I lived in England, I'd have no trouble finding flights to Abu Dhabi! I could use Dialaflight.com to put together my itinerary, including flights, hotel stays, and car rentals!
Unfortunately, I live in Chicago... and it looks like I'm going to be stuck here for the winter!

No comments: