Thursday, January 24, 2008

Commercial Break: Overstock.com's Game'O'Love!

The following is a sponsored post. Please visit our sponsor to thank them for allowing us to make more donations to children's organizations!
It feels like it was just Christmas, and now Valentine's Day is already rolling around! Time to go shopping, once again, for special things to surprise all of the sweethearts in your life!
I have something that might make your Valentine's shopping a little more easier for you, though. Overstock.com is having a Game O Love! The cool thing about Overstock.com's "Game O Love" is that you can pick out the specific things you'd like to win! You'll be able to browse through the site's merchandise to find the perfect thing!
Okay, so I don't actually have a sweetheart sweetheart, but I do have a lot of very sweet kids in my life, and I love to surprise them on holidays!
Let's see. Melissa's way into Naruto right now(she says she's outgrown Pokemon) so I'd get her the Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution game for Wii. (Although I'm not sure she has Wii... I guess I'd have to get her that, too! On the other hand, I bet Melissa, Maggie and Brandon would love having
FreeRider Sidewalk Surfing Caster Skateboards... they're supposed to be like a cross between snowboarding and skateboarding! Abby would love one of those too, but she's still kinda little, so I'd probably get her a Rolling Coaster Children's Ride-On Car. I'd probably get those for my little cousins, too! And for baby Hayden, perhaps a
Super Soft Bean Bag Lamb for her to lay around on!
These may sound like some extravagant Valentine's gifts... but if I have a chance of winning, I may as well dream, right?
What would you like to win in Overstock.com's Valentine's Day Game?

1 comment:

HomeandHearth said...

Thanks for the link; I'm headed over to give my luck a try now :)

Also, I think you were the one a while back that told me I *could* send certain items to my Children International child. I can't find the comment, but I was wanting to put together a birthday box for my girl, so if you could give me some information on that, I'd be very happy!