Saturday, December 1, 2007

Introducing Maria Jose!




Hi everyone!Last month I told you that, because of our increased Google Page Rank, we could now afford to sponsor a child through Children International! Well, I'd like to introduce to you little Maria Jose! She's two years old, and lives in Colombia. Sometime in the next few weeks I'll be getting more information about her in the mail, and I'll share it with you! Maybe we could send her a Christmas gift in time for Christmas!
The weird news is, our Google Page Rank is no longer at three... its been sent back to ZERO. Google decided to turn back the page ranks to zero for any bloggers who participate in sponsored posts. However, PayPerPost has created a new ranking system that won't involve stupid mean old Google! So I think we'll be able to keep sponsoring Maria for a long time!

No comments: