Monday, December 3, 2007

Commercial Break: All I Want For Christmas

The following is a sponsored post. Please visit our sponsor to thank them for allowing us to make more donations to children's organizations!
This time of year, there are tons of contests where you can win random things. But what if you could enter a contest where you could actually choose what you would win... anything on the entire site, up to $1,000 in value?
Sound too good to be true? Well, I have found a contest that does just that... and it is on a site that sells basically anything you can think of! Clothes, books, CD's, furniture, electronics, toys... anything!
Overstock.com's
All I want for Christmas Giveaway allows people who enter the contest to go to the Overstock.com site and pick out something, under $1,000, that they would like to win. If they win the contest, that is their prize!
Every day between now and December 7th, one person will win their favorite prize. Plus, if you enter the email addresses of five friends, they will all win duplicates of the same prize you win!
You can enter every single day, if you want! And at the end of the five day contest, one person will be chosen to win five prizes with a total value of up to $5,000!
I already entered the contest today. I was kind of in a hurry so I didn't browse around a lot, but I remembered that I had been thinking about getting an elliptical machine. I'm probably not going to buy one, this year, since they're kind of expensive, but I had been thinking that if I had one, I could do a lot of exercising at home! So I just went to Overstock.com, entered "elliptical," viewed several different elliptical machines, chose the one that came closest to $1,000, and followed the directions to enter the contest!
Check out the site! What are you going to try to win?
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Sorry, I'm not trying to spam you but I didn't know of any other way to contact you. I'm the webmaster at BarnFurniture.com and we're holding a contest for bloggers. All you have to is make a post and add a link back to our website for the chance to win furniture. All the details can be found at:

http://www.barnfurnituremart.com/contest.aspx

Thanks,
Phillip