Friday, November 23, 2007

The Unveiling of the Holiday Children's Charity Shop!


Hi everyone! For the past few weeks I have been promising you that I would create a special online holiday shop where people could shop for items that were being sold by different children's charities. Well, I have completed the project, and it is ready for you to see! You can now go shopping at our very own Holiday Store!
The page is your one-stop shop for bags and purses, artwork, calendars, books, music, toys, stuffed animals, candles, home comfort items, jewelry, ornaments and more! And the beauty of the site is, every single item on the site is a unique item created for and being sold by an organization that helps children! So, if you do some holiday shopping at this site, you can tell your loved ones that their beautiful gifts also helped children!
I hope you like the site! Please let me know what you think, or tellme if you have any stores you'd like to add to the list!

(P.S... I now have a new personal blog, called All Day Her Dreams... Check it out!)

No comments: