Monday, November 19, 2007

Mission Monday: Charity Holiday Shop!


Hi everyone! I don't usually like to repeat "Missions," but since I am still working hard on creating my holiday shop, I thought I'd put last week's Mission out there one more time!
I'm creating an online holiday shop where people can buy gifts from different children's charities that raise funds by selling products! Some of the stores on this site will be St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, Save The Children, etc.
If you know of a children's organization with an online gift shop selling things that would make suitable holiday gifts (a book, a CD, jewelry, artwork, etc) please send me a link so I can add it to the webpage I'm making!
I hope to have the shop completed by Thanksgiving! Thanks for your help!

With love, from Nicki

No comments: