Friday, November 16, 2007

Commercial Break: Cartridge Finder

The following is a sponsored post. Please visit our sponsor to thank them for allowing us to donate more money to children's organizations!
I have a printer upstairs that I haven't used in months because its out of ink, and I'm not sure how to go about buying more. I'm just not good at that sort of thing! Going to a store like Staples or someplace causes me to have to stare at racks and racks of ink and try to match up numbers with some number I've found on my printer... and hope I get the right one!
This site I just found, Cartridge Finder, is a big help. The site helps you find your specific printer, copier or fax machine, and then shows you the kind of ink you need. It also links you up with PriceGrabber.com, so you can find your ink for the best price online! That sure takes a lot of hassle out of driving from store to store and trying to find your ink!
I can't wait to buy some ink so I can use my printer again!

No comments: