Friday, October 5, 2007

New Charity For the Month!


Hi everyone! Well, its October, and though I'm getting a late start (life has been hectic, what with school, work, and my dog's illness) I wanted to announce a new charity for the month!
Unfortunately, for the month of September we didn't make much money at all... for some reason my sponsored post offers have been VERY low. I am going to work extra hard at getting my page rank up, and I will be donating ten dollars to our September charity anyway.
This month is Down Syndrome Awareness Month, and I am hoping to donate to Gigi's Playhouse, which is a Down Syndrome Awareness center near where I live. They offer tons of activities, support groups, and educational opportunities for children and adults with Down Syndrome, and their families. They started with just one center, and have already opened a second center in a different part of the state, so I am hoping that someday they will be able to spread out even more and help families everywhere!
Please keep visiting the blog this month, to help our page rank rise up!
Thanks!

No comments: