Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chopper Update

I am going to try my best to update this blog sometime today but I am going through a tough time because I just had to put my dog Chopper to sleep this morning. As some of you may know, I have severe ADHD and mild Aspergers and She was babsically my "therapy dog" and I was alarmingly close to her... it was very traumatizing to see her put to sleep and I completely freaked out and had some sort of panic attack/siezure type thing... and now I have been reading blogs to sort of distract myself cause the computer usually keeps me calm... but I am really very out of it. So... please don't stop coming to this blog, OK???

2 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Chopper - that must have been such a difficult to do.

mom2amara said...

Oh Nicki, I am so sorry about Chopper. Dad2Amara and I have had to put down one dog and have seen a second one die in front of us. I know how much Chopper meant to you and there is nothing I can say that will make the pain go away. Just know that I'm thinking of you!