Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Call To Arms!!!


Dear everyone,
As you may or may not know, I use sponsored posts in this blog in order to raise donations to different children's organizations. Generally, this blog has been able to raise about twenty dollars per month. It may not sound like much, but every little bit counts, right? Plus, my hopes are that, as my Google rank raises, I will qualify for higher-paying sponsors, which will generate even more donations!
My problem is that, although this blog has existed since April, my Google rank is still ZERO! A Google rank of zero is pretty bad.
I would like to get a general idea of how many people read this blog on a daily basis, so I can see exactly how much work I have ahead of me!
So, if you are reading this today, please let me know by making a comment on this post. You can comment anonymously if you want... You don't have to be a blogger or have a Google account or anything.
Thank you for your support!

2 comments:

baggage said...

I'm reading. You can install statcounter on your blog for free which helps you see your traffic. It is what I use.

Page rank is complicated. Basically you need incoming links to your blog. The higher page rank the person who links to you is, the more it counts.

Something that would help would be joining different blog directories. There are tons of them out there, and each one would be a link to your site.

I'll try to link to you in an upcoming post soon so you'll have one more.

mom2amara said...

Hi dear! I have you in my Google Reader and while things have been busy this past week, I do try to get to you daily!