Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Because donations for this month are being used to buy bears for Operation Teddycare, and because yesterday was Teddybear Picnic Day, here is a teddy bear themed WW!

Chumbawamba, my favorite teddybear!



Chumba in 1998, with me and my friend Kristina at the Wheaton Youth Outreach group home.

***
Please visit my Featured Sponsor! If you order through this blog, you'll generate another donation to Operation Teddycare!
It's Montgomery Wards... Kids! (When I was a kid, we used to call it Monkey Wards!)
Their actual stores shut down in Illinois years ago, but I'm glad to know we can still shop there online!
Wards Kids
Wards Kids

5 comments:

mousey said...

cute teddy. my hub loves teddy. his teddy when his still a kid is still at our cabinet.

tegdirb92 said...

what a great shot!!

TeaMouse said...

I love that teddy pic, too cute.

Jodi said...

Looks like it is a well loved teddy bear!! Thanks for stopping by, as for the outfits, I have no clue where to get them, we were given these as we were leaving an event.

Have a great Wednesday!

kailani said...

That is so cool! I wish they had something like that here!