Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hannah



I just discovered a blog called Life With Hannah And Lily, in which a mother wrote about her everyday adventures with her two beautiful little girls.
Well, on July 17, the family went to the beach. Little Hannah was playing in the water, and somehow, she drowned. Apparently she was just jumping under the water and then jumping back out, and one of those times she never came up.
The story is incredibly sad... but as I went back and read through the posts, starting in 2006 when Hannah's mother first began the blog, I was touched by what a spirited child Hannah was. SHe was always happy, always dancing around, sparking, finding joy in the smallest things. It seems plain to me that Hannah really was a fairy, visiting Earth from another world.
Please visit Life With Hannah And Lily to read about Hannah. She has touched the lives of so many people who never even met her. Go now in peace, little Hannah!

2 comments:

shaz said...

I was so saddened to hear about this, but you are right - the story is very inspirational and her mothers courage is remarkable.

allhisblessings said...

I visited this blog earlier in the week and read about this. My heart has ached for this mother and Hannah's family! :(