Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Commercial Break: Coupons!


So, everyone in the whole wide world knows how poor I am, right? And it seems like there is always something coming up that makes me panic... Usually birthdays and holidays like Father's Day or Christmas. Christmas and Easter are the hardest because I want to buy awesome gifts for everyone, including my three little cousins, my nephew, my two nieces, and Melissa and Maggie.
Well, today I discovered a site that might put an end to all my problems! It's called KeepCash. If you do any sort of shopping online, then you really need to visit this site,You can find a way to save money on just about anything you need to buy online! The site features deals, coupons and promotional codes for online stores like Target, Buy.com, Circuit City, Overstock.com, 1-800-Flowers, and more!
My plan is that, whenever I'm not going through a money crisis, I'll peruse the site and stock up on things I know people will like. I might have to wait for the holiday in question to get closer before I buy seasonal things like Easter candy, clothing, etc... but there are timeless things like games and electronics that I can snap up ahead of time! Then, as the holiday gets closer, I can go back and pick up extra things!
The site is updated regularly, so you don't have to weed through expired coupons and non-existant sites to find the good deals.
So... go save yourself some money!

1 comment:

Emy L. Nosti said...

Hi Nicki,

Thanks for visiting my blog!

KeepCash looks like an interesting find; personally I've been a big fan of Fatwallet's Hot Deals Forum for a number of years. You can get "Cash Back" from select sites as well as set email "Topic Alerts" to wait for the best price. I can't say it's fixed all of my money problems though, lol!

I think there's also Dealcatcher or something too, but a lot of deals are cross-posted on both sites.