Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Last time I posted, I was about to leave for my camping trip at the Peace Festival in Missouri! Well, I'm back, and I thought I'd share...


Thirteen Things about WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I LEAVE THE PEACE FESTIVAL!


1. I smile at random people I don't know.
2. I feel weird when I am inside a building.
3. I feel weird about not seeing hippies everywhere!
4. The people I do see seem sort of angry!
5. I find ticks on my body.
6. Things like email don't seem very urgent any more.
7. I long to be in the water.
8. I look up at the stars and the clouds more.
9. I feel like I've been let in on a secret not many people know about.
10. I want to talk about the weekend to everyone.
11. I really miss people even if I just met them.
12. I want to spend more time in nature.
13. I start looking forward to next year, already!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Rowena said...

Oh wow that sounds like such a great place to be, camping in nature. I haven't been camping in so long and you were with real life hippies too? Even better.

Happy TT!

Cindy Swanson said...

Nikki, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my TT! Glad you enjoyed your festival.