Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I so totally got tagged!

Hey if you're here for Wordless Wednesday, just scroll to the next post... but I wanted to do this meme, which I was tagged for by Pickel at Adopt Two Boys. Wicked cool... I've never been tagged for anything before!
The instructions:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog at the bottom of the list:

Daisy Bones
Sleepless In Cologne
Spaghetti Harvest
Mommy's Getaway Blog
Adopt Two Boys
They're All Our Children

Here are the questions!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated from high school, which everyone had thought was impossible. I was being forced by my mom to work full-time at K-Mart, which I hated and which I played hooky from a lot... and in my spare time I was either hanging out with my best friend Chung driving randomly around the city, or with my boyfriend riding the L randomly around the city. Good times, good times!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was SUPPOSED to be moving to Carbondale the following August, and I was really excited about that and was spending a lot of time making preparations. I also watched my nephew and niece several times per week that summer.


Five Snacks You Enjoy:
Hershey Kisses
Cereal
Pizza
Cheddar Cheese
Sunchips

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
Ripple
Down In the Valley
Yellow Submarine
I'll Follow The Sun
Blackbird


Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
Buy a house with lots of room
Become a foster parent
Never have to worry about whether my car is going to make it through another year
Hire a nanny for my sister
Save for the future


Five Bad Habits
Drinking too much Dr. Pepper
My Internet addiction ;)
Drumming my fingers
Chocolate
Leaving things open (like drawers and stuff)


Five Things You Like To Do
Write
Read
Do arts and crafts
play with pets
rollercoasters

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
Stretch pants with stirrups
Really old, faded clothes
Doodaloops
Extremely oversized sweaters
I don't know what else!!!

Five favorite toys
Computer
I-Pod
Digital Camera (although its very old)
Video camera (not even digital!)
Game Cube

Okay, let me tag a few people here.

In the Air
Baggage That Goes With Mine
Slurping Life
Little Cotton Rabbits
Paul Harrison's Music

Have fun!!!

2 comments:

Melody is Slurping Life said...

Love learning more about my blogging friends. Whew, I was tagged a few days ago for this and now I can conquer two in one post! Thanks for the tag and I plan to have it up by the weekend.

Oh, I got the book yesterday and after I've read it I'm going to have my 9 yo son who is dx Asperger's read it. Thanks. It may be after my move, but I'll post a review.

melody is Slurping Life said...

My meme is up. I cheated a bit on the tagging, but I'm running ragged right now. :)

http://slurpinglife.typepad.com/slurping_life/2007/06/it-really-is-al.html