Thursday, June 28, 2007

Commercial Break: Credit Card Search Engine!

Lately I’ve been thinking, it might be a good idea to get a credit card. In the past I’ve been reluctant about trying credit cards, because I have trouble understanding all the rules and APRs and grace periods and everything else. But it might be a good idea to have one on hand… especially for those end-of-the-month periods where I’ve just about spent my last paycheck, and still have a week before my next paycheck comes! It would be nice to have a credit card so I could at least charge the things I really needed, instead of having to empty out my bottle of loose change, count it all out, and pay for my groceries in nickels and dimes!
Anyway, if you’re looking for a credit card, try out this credit card search engine. It is REALLY easy to compare credit cards. They have the card offers sorted into categories, so you can look at the specific type of card you want: whether you want a card that gives you rewards, a gas card only, a card for people with bad credit scores, a student credit card, or whatever. Once you click on a category, the information for all the cards is laid out in front of you, so you can easily compare. Then, just apply for the ones you want! In many cases, you’ll get an instant response!
Good luck!

1 comment:

CreditWise said...

When I thought that was I good idea to get a credit card, I got 4 at once and soon sank into great debt. My advice to you is don't get too many cards and be sure you will pay everything off! I wish somebody told me this at that time...