Saturday, May 5, 2007

Video About Foster Care


I found these videos about foster care that I thought I'd share with you! Unfortunately I can't even watch them myself right now, because my dad is playing his electric guitar at top volume four feet away from where the only computer in the house is... so I hope these videos are good!

This was my very favorite show when I was a kid... before I really even understood what foster care was! I loved Punky Brewster! This spunky foster kid was an inspiration to me!


Here's another one that allows some foster care kids to speak for themselves!


Here's one of my favorite commercials about foster care!


I hope these videos will be an inspiration to you! Tomorrow starts our first week of learning about missing children... but starting on the 13th, we will learn more ways in which people can make a difference for kids in foster care, even if they are unable to be foster parents!

Keep on reading!

By the way, we have a new sponsor for our blog today!
Venture Alliance Partners is a company that helps people start and maintain businesses. They provide equity to business owners (according to their website, they are one of the leading providers of private equity)and they also like to provide a lot of extra support to entreprenuers as well! They also help investors to find the best businesses to invest in. That way, both enterpreneurs and investors get the best service! Please visit Venture Alliance Partners and check out their site!

1 comment:

John Stoffer said...

I'm honored that you would put my video on your blog. Let me know if you would like any of the pictures or a better quality copy of the video.