Thursday, May 31, 2007

Reading List For Missing Children



Yesterday we saw a reading list for the topic of foster care, and now, here is a reading list on the topic of missing children! Remember, reading is power! ;)


Must Have

Ident-A-Kid



True Stories


Kidnapped: Child Abduction In America

I Know My First Name Is Steven (The Steven Stayner story)



In Plain Sight: The Startling Trutb Behind The Elizabeth Smart Investigation


Prevention


Don't Take My Child

My Child Is Missing

Children's Books

What To Do If You Get Lost

Listen To your Instincts

*******

As both Foster Care Awareness Month and Missing Children Awareness Month come to an end, I'd like to thank all of my readers, as well as Bloggerwave, Blogsvertise, Blogitive, and Smorty, for their support. Thanks to you, we'll be able to make a $15.00 donation to the National Center For Missing and Exploited Children, and a $15.00 donation to Foster Club! In the coming months, I will continue to donate part of the proceeds from this blog to organizations that serve children.

No comments: