Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Commercial Break: Orlando

My mother, who works for a travel agency, has been promising me forever that she and I are going to go on vacation to Orlando together. In fact, just a few months ago, she went as far as to set a date… and then seemed to forget about making the reservations. I went to Florida a few times when I was a kid, because my grandpa lived there. I’m dying to go back! I’m thinking of just going to this website and doing some research on hotels and Orlando myself. The main reason I want to go to Orlando is to go to Disney World… but there are also five other theme parks, plus cool scenery, lots of places to shop, and great hotels! This website helps you find all of the most affordable prices on hotels, car rentals, and flights. There’s even a travel guide to help you find entertainment, dining, nightlife, etc! You gotta check it out! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: