Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Commercial Break: Codalgin

For the past few days I’ve had this really horrid headache… it feels like my head is about to explode! On Sunday I took my nephew and niece out for a really nice day at the park… we went on a ride at the riverboat, and then played on the playground for a while… but I felt like I couldn’t completely enjoy it because my head was hurting so bad! At one point I ended up just lying down in the grass, closing my eyes, and listening to the kids play near by. I tried taking regular pain killers like Tylenol, but nothing could touch that headache!
I’m really thinking of maybe buying some Codalgin. It comes from an overseas pharmaceutical company, which can send medicine world-wide, for free. According to their website, Codalgin is the generic version of Panadeine. Basically, it’s like Tylenol with codeine. You can get it without a prescription. I wouldn’t use it for everyday use, the way you might with regular Tylenol, but for horrible migraines, or perhaps dental pain, and other alarmingly severe pains, this would be a really good thing to have on hand somewhere in your house. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried buying this from the over seas pharamcies? Just wondering if you were succesful.
Larry