Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Welcome to my new blog!

Dear everyone,
Some of you may have followed this blog from it's Blogcharm site, and some of you may be new readers! I had a great blog going on Blogcharm. I am very disappointed in the fact that my Blogcharm account stopped working (I was unable to post new entries, check comments, change the template, view old entries, etc) about a week ago. I contacted the blog administrators, but they never replied back to me. So, I've decided to move to Blogger!
April is National Child Abuse Awareness Month, and I had a whole month of blog entries ready for it! It is sad that I lost a whole week of blogging time... but its time to move on! For the rest of this month, this blog will be dedicated specifically to child abuse issues.
Thank you for finding me here at Blogger! I hope you will keep coming back!

With love,
from Nicki

No comments: